Sunday, March 12, 2006

From the City of Chilladelphia

I got a mini-fridge for work. It was about eighty bucks, at Amazon. See, I bring in cans of soda, and it's nice to have a fridge in the office, so I can keep them cool. It's really nice to have cold soda handy. Really, really nice.

So, I told the two other programmers that they're welcome to keep stuff in there. Elizabeth seemed fine with it, but Tony had an odd non-reaction. Not that I expected him to leap for joy, but.

This week, though, when his truffles were melting (don't ask) he allowed me to pop them in there for a bit, and chill them out. When he retrieved them, he was pleasantly surprised at how nice and cold the fridge had gotten them. He had been under the impression, since the fridge is so, well, "mini," that it was a toy.

I'm glad he's happy, and feels like using the fridge now... But I still don't think I'll be telling anybody it's a "Princess Thermocool" anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home