Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why Aren't YOU Wearing an Aluminum Foil Hat?

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study


Finally! Validation for those of us who just KNOW that the wearing of aluminum foil hats is a sinister plot by the Gummint! It's a STUDY! From MIT! THEY really know to get to the bottom of matters like this, I tell you what.

They designed a study. They made some hats. They wore the hats. And they took pictures. Now if that doesn't answer all the questions about aluminum-hat wearing and making, well, I don't know what would.

Seriously. I really don't know what would.

I like making my aluminum-foil hats from Fruit by the Foot, because when you're done with it you just eat it.

Really long licorice is good too.

If you have cats they might enjoy chasing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home