Monday, January 31, 2005

Annekat's scratching post

Annekat's scratching post

Oh. My. Gah. I can't believe that thing's still there. "Annekat's Scratching Post" was my first website. And it's still there. Never mind that I don't actually have an account at the service provider anymore. (What are they thinking, though, really? Don't they ever delete inactive accounts?)

By all means, it's worth a visit. (Not really.) There's a cool (not really) image of a round green ball, that when you hover over it, it turns into the sticking-its-tongue-out thing from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I made that image myself. Well, not really. I made the blank ball image, and programmed it to swap with the Hitchhiker's one.

Also, there are some quite useless little utilities. They were sort of amusing, way back in 1999, which is when this site was last updated! Actually, it might have been 1997 that I first put those up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home