Friday, March 11, 2005

What Gender Is Your Brain?

Blogthings - What Gender Is Your Brain?

Here's a neato quiz that lets you know (very scientificaciously) what percentage of your brain is girl and what percentage is guy. Because, don't you know, nobody's brain is completely one or the other. Except, you know, some people. But not you! Because you read this blog, so you're obviously greater than just a cookie-cutter stereotype! Okay, I'm done kissing your ass, Graceful Reader who I don't even know, necessarily. (I still love you very much, though! Seriously!)

I faked through the quiz so you don't have to! In actuality, my brain is a healthy, productive, fancy mixture of different genders, as well as possibly different species and different materials unknown to mankind. But for your benefit, I pretended to be the girliest freaky girl I could:





Your Brain is 100.00% Female, 0.00% Male

You have the brain of a girly girl
Which isn't a bad thing at all
You're emphathetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.
You're a good friend and give great advice.
But you're a pain in the ass, because you cry whenever you break a nail and you have eight thousand pairs of shoes.



And, I couldn't leave out guys, even though they're not really important.




Your Brain is 0.00% Female, 100.00% Male

You've got the brain of a manly man
Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.
You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.
A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.
But you're a pain in the ass, because you think with your shlong.



They didn't spell "fazes" right. I hate that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home