Saturday, March 19, 2005

Where's Waldojustin?



Justin is in Michigan! Why? I don't know why! Who is Justin? Dear Reader, if you don't know my friend Justin, you don't know what you're missing! ...Well, obviously, because how could you know what you were missing, you don't even know who, uh, anyway, um, er...

He seems to be in Michigan, based on his IP address! Unless that's misleading. I don't know if it could be misleading, but I hope it would show if he were somewhere in Equador or Australia. Australia is the butt of the western hemisphere! Oops, I mean the eastern hemisphere. I guess French Polynesia is the butt of the western hemisphere.

All I'm really sure about is that Indianapolis is the armpit.

Sorry that this post is a gigantic ripoff, only worth one tenth of what you paid for it! I promise the next one will be A.) informative, 2.) funny, and c.) at least ten words long. Or at least one of those three things. (Hint, hint! Guess which one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home