Thursday, April 07, 2005

How Hard Can Poping Be?

BeThePope.com - Become the Next Pope!

Ths thing about Pope John Paul was that he went around Poping to the best of his abilities. I don't know if there have been better Popers, but he outPoped many. Many! He was... Popetastic, if you will. (I'll stop now.)

I was Catholic once. Too bad I didn't resolve my religious views before godparenting my little niecey, Diana! Sorry, Diana... I'll still get you a First Communion present! (I'm leaning towards a Marshmallow Peep making machine! It's from Wham-O!)

Since I'm in between jobs, and there's an open position in Vatican City, well, naturally it occurs to me to wonder about the specific job requirements for Poping. I mean, the worst they can say is no, right? Unless, of course, I'm wrong about the religion thing and end up in the bad place.

My littler niece, Sabrina, on Peeps: "I like to eat the eyes!"

1 Comments:

  • That is teh funny. TEH FUNNY!

    Mmmm... Delicious Pope eyes...

    By Blogger annekat, at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home