Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Does My DNA's Ass Look Fat in These Genes?

Curing Obesity through Sterility: California's Controversial Program Under the Microscope

Well, good golly. We've started checking I.D. at the entrance to the gene pool.

Fat men are getting free sterilization in San Francisco. Is it that horrible to have fat people in the world, that we have to selectively breed them out of future generations?

If this is really a good idea, why are we limiting it to fat people? We're not giving free sterilization to stupid people. Or ferociously ugly people. Or even people with genetic abnormalities, like people born with cleft palate or cystic fibrosis. Or Republicans!

One day the world might swing around, and those chubby genes will be wanted again. But they won't be there when you need them! That's right! We won't have fat genes to kick around anymore! Except, you know, from the eighty-five bazillion fat people who still are having kids.

I now officially hate everybody currently living. You alive? Okay, then, well, I hate you. Sorry. I still love you! But I hate you.

1 Comments:

  • Well, I feel kinda dumb now. I bit into a blatant baloney hoax! My stomach is upset -- I'm not used to baloney.

    By Blogger annekat, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home