Thursday, August 25, 2005

New Euphemism


"I said I have to pee!"

For those people who need a new euphemism for when you have to go to the bathroom, and it's number one, here you go:

Hydraulic Distress.

You might think this wasn't needed, but believe me, it was! "My back teeth are floating," is tired out. "I have to pee," is too kindergarten. I gotta "take a leak," "drain the main vein," and "piss like a racehorse," are all very tacky. So, now we can say that we're in "hydraulic distress."

Gee, it sounds really stupid, now that I've written it down.

Sigh.

5 Comments:

  • Oh, I don't know. I have to visit the little programmer's room always worked for me.

    I don't know that I really want the details of WHY someone needs to visit the ceramic bank to make a deposit. Even a numbah 1 or a numbah 2 is just TMI. (would l33t sp33k refer to it as T1M?)

    For those that feel details are best hidden, and that "to powder my nose" is too old, the subtle "I have something in my eye" works too. No one needs to know that the something is yellow liquid filling you up to your eyeballs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 PM  

  • mmms... I prefer, "I gotta see a man about a job." Although, I hear having job interviews in the potty are looked down on.

    In our house, I usually call "shotgun" on the bathroom cuz I have to "pee like a race demon."

    Aren't you glad you are spared this Anne-la?

    By Blogger Jamie, at 11:51 AM  

  • oops... *is* looked down on, not are.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 11:52 AM  

  • Humans need to be redesigned! It's inefficient!

    Of course, none of this will matter when the robots take over.

    By Blogger annekat, at 3:35 PM  

  • Bravo, what phrase..., an excellent idea

    By Anonymous Card Counting, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home