Thursday, August 25, 2005

Who ARE You People?

I'm always curious to see how people reach this blog. I personally think it appeals most strongly to: Me. I write it, so it has a high level of relevance to things I'm interested in! This is the most interestingest blog I read! Well... that's not true. It's really not.

But anyway, I sometimes look at the stats and see where peoples are coming here from. Many times it's friends, just looking at the blog because they know me, and that makes it way interestinger for them than otherwise. (Plus, they don't want me to feel like I have a boring blog. Heh.)

But sometimes people search Technorati or Yahoo for the weirdest things. Today, someone in Chicago searched Feedster for "bologna." And came HERE. Because, you know, this is really the place for bologna news, updates, and gossip. It started with the "Mail Meat to Me" post, and spiraled wildly into a massive pork-based meat snowball. Or, uh, meatball, if you prefer.

No, seriously. That's how they came here. Searching for "bologna."

Well, you gotta give the people what they want. So, that's why this blog will now be all bologna, all Big Brother, and all celebrity-bad-plastic-surgery! That way, I'll get lots of hits! And people will love me! And my life will have meaning!

Which is good, because I'm unemployed, and making sure the cats have clean kitty litter and fresh water just wasn't doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home