Thursday, September 15, 2005

I Might Esplode

At my new job, I have a back ache.

It's from sitting on all these ideas I have.

Okay, that sounds egotistical. I know. But really, it's just that I came in to this company from other places where the same basic things are done, but done differently. And everywhere I turn, I find ways that we could change and make things happen that would be Good and Nifty(tm). We could have less manual work. And, especially, we could have less work for programmers... including me. (Or JUST me, that's fine too.)

Less production work for us, that is. The programmers could end up spending their time on actual programming! Imagine that!

But I don't know if it's really okay to just start spouting off my ideas. I don't want to step on anybody's toes. Unless they'd still let me implement what I wanted, that is. In that case... yay! Sorry... but yay!

4 Comments:

  • Dude...you need a work break.. go visit www.stuffonmycat.com!

    over and out.
    Jmee

    By Blogger Jamie, at 10:47 PM  

  • I know... getting a little intense about the new job.

    You're right! I need to put STUFF ON MY CAT!!

    YAYAYAYAYYYYY!

    Oops, getting a little crazy again here. I should just maybe take a nap.

    By Blogger annekat, at 8:40 AM  

  • Dude?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

  • Dude?!? No. I'm female. You know that because I'm Annekat.

    Also, the boobs. They're a tipoff.

    By Blogger annekat, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home