Tuesday, February 15, 2005

How is Abe Vigoda?


Firefox Extensions -- Abe Vigoda Status

Now HERE'S a Firefox extension that might REALLY come in handy! Install it, and it gets Abe Vigoda's status from abevigoda.com, and displays it in the status bar.

How many times have you woken up at work one morning, and thought to yourself about how very, very much you wish you could keep better track of how that lovable Abe Vigoda is doing?? I can't count the number of times this has happened to me.

Abe Vigoda knowledge: He was born in 1921, so he's, like, a hundred. He was in The Godfather. Just the first movie, though. His character Tessio got the famous Kiss of Death, when guys kissing other guys was not gay at all. (It was Italian.)

Vigoda lovers everywhere can breathe a sigh of relief now, knowing at a moment's glance in their browser just what his current condition is. I was going to put a picture of him here, but who doesn't have a sharp, clear picture right in their heads already? Think the words, "Tall, dour faced & slouch shouldered." There! You see him now, don't you?

Oh, damn. Now I can't stop saying the words, "Abe Vigoda," in my head, again and again. Try it, you'll see. It's addictive! Abe Vigoda! Excuse me, I have to vigoda the kitchen and vigoda a soda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home