Sunday, July 03, 2005

Yay! I Winned a Award!

FreedomSight

Hey! I won an award! Well... Not an actual award. But I got a mention in FreedomSight, which is a pretty interesting political blog. There's no About section, so I couldn't, uh, read the About. But it's got a fairly sophisticated software setup, so I bet it has tons of members.

And... The post of mine that they mention is the one where I got suckered in with the rest of the bloggers who ranted about the free sterilization of fat guys in California. It was just a hoax.

Jed, the blog owner, (aha! I found out whose blog it is!) said "Best headline award goes to (this is my post) 'Does my DNA's Ass Look Fat in These Genes?'"

Okay, so it's not an actual award or anything, and it's a reference to the time I bought in to a hoax and felt stupid, but it's much better than an eight-year-old telling me I smell! WAY better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home